Mystery Shopping Paycheque!
My first paycheque for mystery shopping has come in; just as the company promised. I actually got paid by three companies today, and I am still waiting for the big one to come in over the next 2 days.
This makes me feel sooo good! My wife and kids were teasing me; “You really think you’ll get paid?” I was confident. It happened and I feel vindicated and great!
For those unfamiliar (or skeptical) with the potential pay of Mystery Shopping, let’s review my first two months.
- 7 shops with 5 different companies.
- $162.50 earned.
- Each shop appx. 1 hour of work = $23.2/ hour
- Purchased a scanner and some office supplies totaling appx. $160.00
- 24 shops with 7 different companies.
- $572 earned.
- Each shop appx. 1 hour of work = $23.8/ hour
- No expenses except for gas.
- I had to turn down a BUNCH of shops as I couldn’t do them all.
That’s pretty good if you ask me!
If you have any questions about Mystery Shopping or are curious about Mystery Shopping as a part time job, please let me know via a comment. I don’t get a commission nor is this a Multi Level Marketing gig. I get paid simply on my own Mystery Shopping and no one else’s. I’m just happy sharing what I know. So far, I’ve had some success!